Company Name: Janan Meat
Company Address: Oak Lane, Kingswindford, DY6 7JS
Type of Business: Meat processor (only Lamb)
Position: Slaughterhouse operative
• Carry out general duties as requested
• Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s
• Maintain the fast paced environment in line with production needs
• Work with the manager and team to achieve the department targets
• Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved
• Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times and ensure it is cleaned when production is finished;
• The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position but aims to give a general overview of the position.
Hours & Days of Work
40 – 50 hours per week
Mon – Fri
4.45am – 6.00pm.
2 breaks 45 min unpaid
Slaughter Operative: £8.21-9.00ph
Slaughterman: £9-11ph depends of skills
Grade 3 / £8.21 basic rate
Grade 2 / £9.00 – £10.00
Grade 1 / £10.00 – £11.00
Shift Premium N/A Level of English Not needed
Duration 26 weeks Temp-Perm
PPE: N/A Age Limit 18yrs
Transport N/A TTP Opportunity Yes
No English is needed here. They have many Romanian, Polish and Slovakian working in the company.
They are looking for experienced Lamb Slaughters for the £TBC p/h rate.
• Please note the client may consider any one who has knife experience on Lamb as a Slaughter for the lower rates (please see below for pay rates). We will have to inform the client of the candidates experience before the test if we are not sure.
Company have over 40 people in the Slaughterhouse (Romanians and Polish, plus other nationalities)
Permanent contract after 6 months.
Job offer subject to a block test to verified candidate’s skills.